Three Wishes Web Accessibility Policy
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Email us at email@example.com
At Three Wishes, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Three Wishes strives to meet the following guidelines: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that threewishescereal.com is striving towards being accessible and meeting the above accessibility standards:
Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
To ensure threewishescereal.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have appointed an internal web accessibility coordinator to oversee all of our digital operations and ensure they are accessible
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
- Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: